WHAT'S THE PROCESS?
Register >> Research >> Design >> Refine >> Submit
Once they have completed initial registration, each team should research, design and refine their solution to best meet the challenge.
When judging the submissions, the Challenge Directors will consider a number of questions, such as (in no particular order):
- How well does it satisfy the requirements?
- Does it meet the rules for submission?
- Has anything been missed?
- How much research has been done?
- Have the risks been appreciated?
- Is it feasible?
- Is it presented logically?
- Are the facts correct?
Schools Aerospace Challenge aims to inspire original thinking. The Challenge Directors will be particularly keen to see innovative solutions and ideas that challenge the established norms.
Only 12 teams will be selected to attend the Aerospace Experience Summer School Week at Cranfield.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Places at the Cranfield week are highly sought after. It is therefore a prerequisite of entry and submission that teams acknowledge and accept that they will be able to accept if offered a place at Cranfield.
STEP 1 - REGISTER
To register your intention to submit an entry, just email email@example.com, including:
- Your team name
- The full name, date of birth and email address of the team captain
- The full names and dates of birth of the other two team members
- The name, full postal address and telephone number of your school, squadron or organisation
- The name, job function and email address of the adult sponsor